A multifunctional city backpack for everyday use, for shopping and short trips, also by air, because it will fit as hand luggage on the plane (priority ticket is required for low-cost airlines). It will make you stand out from the crowd, and when you meet the other person with Globcake, you will send knowing glances to each other!
This is a unisex backpack. The arms do not chafe, are lined with a soft sponge and finished with a cotton fabric for comfort. It is most comfortable to wear when it is loaded to approx. 12 kg.
Limited edition: only 80 pieces/variant. After the Globcaks are sold out, we will not resume production of the same variant.
Project: Kaja and Mateusz (Globstory)
Capacity: 30L (adjustable)
|48 cm||30 cm||20 cm|
Pockets and compartments
- Convenient access to camera and laptop pockets.
- Bottom compartment with access from the outside. Holds camera, power bank and more.
- Side pocket for small things, e.g. money, SD card.
- Quick Access Laptop Compartment: Exterior pocket just behind the back.
- Additional compartment inside for documents, tablet or laptop.
- A large pocket on the front will fit A4 format.
- The 2 inner compartments of the backpack can be combined into one large one.
- Side pocket for a 1.5 liter bottle or medium camera tripod.
- Ethically created in Innocent's sewing workshop in Mwanza, Tanzania.
- Top layer: recycled cement bags. The structure is a bit like Ikea mesh - they are solid and have been tested by us for over a year. The bags were collected from the construction sites and cleaned, and the cement residues recovered and sold further.
- Lining: 100% cotton kitenge fabric purchased from the local market in Mwanza, Tanzania.
How to care?
After receiving the shipment, pack the Globcak and leave it for 24 hours to get the best shape.
Spot clean with a cloth, do not use detergents.
The shade of the backpack may be slightly different from the photo. There may also be light soiling on the top layer, which is the result of their service at a construction site in a previous life.
We send express shipments to most countries in the world using UPS and FedEx couriers. When finalizing the order, after specifying your own country, you can choose any place of delivery. Depending on the country, the cost of delivery of your order and the courier will change (there will always be a cheaper option).
Sample delivery costs:
🇨🇿 Czech Republic and Slovakia: PLN 45
🇩🇪 Germany: PLN 50
🇪🇺 Most EU countries: PLN 55-65
🇬🇧 Great Britain and Ireland: PLN 95
🇳🇴 Norway: PLN 110
🇺🇸 USA, Canada: PLN 115
🇦🇺 Australia: PLN 170
Customs fees for countries outside the European Union may apply when collecting the parcel. Payment of these fees is the responsibility of the recipient. All shipments should arrive within 5 working days from the moment of sending them, excluding the potential time of keeping the parcels in the customs warehouses of the destination country.
The cost of shipping orders in Poland is PLN 13.90 (InPost parcel locker) or PLN 14.90 (InPost courier). Free shipping in Poland from PLN 500.
Package delivery time
From the moment the payment is received, we usually ship within 1 to 2 business days. The exception are orders carried out during the week of large deliveries of goods - then, due to the large number of orders, the delivery time may be extended to 3 weeks. working days.
You will be notified by e-mail when the package is shipped. Then the delivery will take up to 2 business days in Poland. Information on international parcels is presented further in the article.
We offer returns up to 14 days after receiving the product without giving a reason and a one-year product quality guarantee. More information can be found here .